Saturday, February 20, 2010

When I can't sleep...you get updated 4:24 am

Eric and I had quite the adventures while dating and getting to know each other. This posting is featuring our first road trip to Las Vegas with a few of our friends. This was in the beginning when Eric was just off his mission. I don't know if we were officially dating at this point, but we thinking each other were pretty cool :) Poor Eric drove us all down to St. George while I slept...surprise, not really. I have no control of when or where I fall asleep. I take after my dad in that aspect. I can be in mid sentence and then gone. I am and was always the first one asleep as slumber parties as a little girl. I always joke that it was a blessing because I never had the opportunity to get in trouble.
I know Vegas is Sin City but I love it! I love watching people, walking around in warm weather, going into huge elaborate hotels, the Stratosphere and seriously most of all the buffets (and that I can contribute to my Grandpa Davis who gains 15 pounds while on cruises because it's free and he is going to get his money's worth). We went to the the biggest buffet I have ever seen. We stayed there for 3 hours and just rested in the cool hotel.
Patty and I loved the Las Vegas sun after a long winter in Cache Valley; however,
Eric on the other hand, hadn't had his body exposed to sun for over two years. He served his mission in the Philippines where it's hot and humid but his arms, legs and chest were suffering. He wrapped towels around his head, wore my sunglasses and hid under canopies.

1 comment:

  1. Wait until you're pregnant, then you'll really fall asleep anywhere and anytime! I miss you!
    -Sherice

    ReplyDelete