Thursday, November 4, 2010

Baby on The Way!!!


We went in for our 20 week ultra sound on November 1st and along with finding that our baby is healthy and growing as it should, we also found that we are having a BABY BOY! "I knew it," I said as I looked at Eric who was sitting quietly next to me, not saying a word. As we were in the appointment and walking out of the Hospital I think it finally hit both Eric and I that this was real and we both have no idea what we are doing.

As we watched the TV and the ultra sound tech pointed out the baby's feet, head, face, arms, legs, and inform us of his gender, I thought he was the cutest thing I had ever seen. However, I did notice that it's lips did seem to stick out further that his sweet nose :) He may have my big lips already, poor thing.

We are looking forward to March 20th!!!

6 comments:

  1. I am SO excited for you two! You will be great parents :) It was fun talking to you last night! Let's get togehter soon! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenni...I think the baby has your profile!! Seriously, he looks so cute! I can't wait to meet him:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Natalie! Seriously, darling and looks just like you :) I know I keep saying it, but I really am just so excited. It is the scariest, most rewarding experience...ALL of it. Congrats again!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yah for little boys! Congrats and hope all is going well! We find out on the 18th and Vance and I are having the same thoughts as you so you're not alone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got the lips people pay for. Love your lips!!

    ReplyDelete